Blogger news

AZLISA A.K.P BLOG .. THANKS FOR COMING ...

Tag Cloud

About Me

WELCOME....!
To My Simple World !
Hope You Can Enjoy This Site..!

Blogger templates

Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Pet


I have a pet. It is a female cat. I called her ‘Mamung’. She is so cute and soft. I really love her. She is my partner to play with at home. I have her since June 2011. She is a very active cat. When she was born, she was so active. As soon as she could walk, she already explored the whole house. She climbed the table and played there.

            Mamung has yellow, white, and black fur. She also has two green eyes and a short tail. She likes to lie down beside me every time I take a nap. Even if I am working on my task she lies down beside my keyboard. Sometimes, she only does that to attract my attention but sometimes it is a signal from her. It means that she asks me to stroke her softly or asks for a fish. She only eats fish but not all kind of fish. She has her own standard of what kind of fish that she will eat.
            Mamung is a great cat. She can catch anything that attracts her attention. She can catch mice, cockroaches, a kind of small house lizard, a kind of lizard, even birds. There is one time that she brought a little bird home. My younger sister took the bird away from Mamung and released it. However, on the next day she even brought a bigger kind of bird. It was a forest hen. My father, my mother, my siblings, and I were shocked. How could she catch a little bird? Was she fly over to catch it? No one knows until now. She is so great. That’s why I really love her. She is close feeling to me. She always welcomes me when I arrive at home and rubs her body to my leg. I really love her.
By : Azlisa AKP
separador

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Smashed Pink Can

Daftar Isi

Loading...

Categories

What Time Is it ?

Chat Box