Blogger news

AZLISA A.K.P BLOG .. THANKS FOR COMING ...

Tag Cloud

About Me

WELCOME....!
To My Simple World !
Hope You Can Enjoy This Site..!

Blogger templates

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Sad/Happy Moment and Frighten Moment


            Hello, readers! So, here I am with my task. This time we are asked to write down about our own special moments in our life so far. There are two kinds of special moments that we suppose to write. The first one is sad/happy moment. You can choose which one would be the best for you to tell. Ad the second one is frighten moment. I think this one will be interesting. Am I right?
Now, let’s go to the first moment. So, will it be sad moment? Or happy moment?  Well, between these two options, I will definitely choose the happy one. Why? Because of course it would very hard to for me to recall my sad moment. I will just count it as a past. But, the story that I am going to share to you is between those two moments. You can decide is it sad moment or happy moment by your own after you read it. Ok then. Here we go.
This story happened when I was seven. It began with our small preparation to go to the beach. The beach is not far enough from our home. My parents, my brother, my two sisters, and I were ready to go to that such a beautiful beach. I still remember it clearly how happy I was on that moment. I just love the moment when I and my entire family go somewhere to spend our time together. Like a vacation to a new place or even just walk around the city. On that day we decided to go there at 3 pm. About 10 minutes later, we arrived at that beach. My brother, my sisters, and I were directly run away as far as we could from our parents holding just to get closer to the waves. Although our parents looked blank for a while as they saw our reaction, they just told us to be careful and then watched us from a distance. My siblings and I were very excited. We played together as fun as we can. I was really happy and I really really love them.


            After a while I started to feel boring. I looked at my siblings. They were busy to collect seashells and many other strange things. I was not really interested at the things that they have found. But then I was thinking that maybe I could find something that more strange and more interesting than theirs. So, after searched everywhere I still could not find anything. I felt more boring. Then, suddenly I saw something unique laid down on sand not far from me. It was a small branch which has a hammer shape. It was so cute I thought. So, I tried to get closer wanted to pick it up. Before I bowed to pick it, one of my sisters who saw that thing too, suddenly ran closer to pick it up and took it away. I was shock and ran to chase her tried to grab it from her. It was mine from the start. I saw it first. How could she toke it away. I was too angry to her as I could not watch my steps and suddenly feel a kind of pain around my right big toe. When I took a look at it, the blood was dripping out. I was afraid of it and started to cry. Heard the sound of my crying, my parents quickly come close to me and checked what’s wrong with me. After looked at my blood drops, my father rushed to carry me and brought me home. I just cried all along the way home. Actually, it’s not because the wound was so painful. It’s because I wanted my hammer shaped-small branch back. It’s so frustrating. Not got what I want, I got a wound instead. How pity I am. Right, readers? So, have you found what moment this story belongs to? I hope you already have.
            Now, it’s time for the second moment. It is frighten moment. Just think about it I have to spend a few weeks. It’s because it’s a bit hard for me to decide which one of my frightened moment. I never felt too frighten except my fearfulness to ghosts. And I think it will be too silly if I share one of that ghost story. Some of you may think it is so irrational. So, I choose one of my frighten moment which does not related to those freaky story. Ok let’s start.
            This happened when I was in senior high school. That day, I was on my way to go to Berau. My big cousin asked me to accompany him to visit his sister there. I just agreed and some little preparation before we started our trip. As usual, I was excited to go there. We went there by using a big commercial speedboat. My cousin’s and I were the last persons who board on that speedboat. When I was on board, I started to feel worry. Because there were so many people on that speedboat. I wanted to check if there any labels that show how many people should this speedboat normally carry on. And finally, I’ve found it. The labels showed that this speedboat is supposed to carry only 40 peoples. But, after I counted there were 49 people on this speedboat. Then, I was felt very very worry. Is it okay? I hope God can protect me until I arrived at my destination. Long took a long time, the speedboat departed. I send a pray to Allah SWT so that My God can take care of me. My cousin said that it will take 1 hour before we arrived.
            At first, the trip was going well. And I was enjoying it. The waves were a bit big so the motorist had to slow down this speedboat. A few minutes later the frighten moment occurred. Because of the big waves the speedboat was almost hit a big floated log. The motorist quickly turned this speedboat to the left and got to avoid that log. But suddenly the engine was stop. I turn to feel very frighten. What if this speedboat sunk? Oh My God. I’m going to die. I couldn’t swim. I was too panic as I was about to cry. But, before I cried for real, the engine was started to work again. It’s on. And we continued our trip. OMG! I was so relieved. I felt like I was reborn again. That overload speedboat gave such a big effect to me. It made me feel like I’ll never ever try this one again. I’ll avoid it if I can. How terrible! So, readers those are my moments. The words were too flat. I’m so sorry if I can write better than this because this is my best for now. Thanks for reading. Bye!
           
separador

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Smashed Pink Can

Daftar Isi

Loading...

Categories

What Time Is it ?

Chat Box